Laborer: Self-motivated general construction laborer. A reliable individual with good work ethic and clean-cut appearance. The goal is to contribute to the construction of strong and long-lasting buildings and products. Successful applicant must have clean driving record, reliable transportation, and pass a background check and random drug tests. Serious inquiries only.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Provide excellent communication to project manager.
- Maintain a clean and safe job site.
- Provide assistance and support to project manager and carpenters as needed.
- Represent to our clients the values and ideals of Fusion Builders.
- Full-time employee, 40-hour work week.
- Valid Driver’s License and clean driving record.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Reliable transportation.
- Willingness to learn and adapt in all situations.
- Willingness to be a team player.
- Good knowledge of English and basic Math.
- Ability to stand, walk, work with your hands, climb ladders, and move 50 lbs.
- Willingness to work in all construction scenarios, i.e. demo, framing, flooring, trim, etc.
- Ability to communicate with project manager and carpenters in a professional and timely manner.
- Ability to adapt to various environmental changes (i.e. outdoor climate, indoor temperature changes)
- Paid time off after 1 year of service.
- 401k Plan (Employer matches 3% after 6 months).
- $17/hr compensation to start.
- Paid Weekly (Direct deposit).
- Right candidate could be trained as a carpenter and have a long lasting in demand career.
Complete the form below to apply.