Carpenter: Self-motivated carpenter with a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience, versatility in all aspects of building/remodeling homes and commercial spaces. An individual with great hand dexterity and an eye for detail. The goal is to contribute to the construction of strong and long-lasting buildings and products. Successful applicant must have clean driving record, reliable transportation, basic set of tools and pass a background check and random drug tests. Serious inquiries only.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Provide a high-quality finished product.
- Provide excellent communication to project manager.
- Maintain a clean and safe job site.
- Excellent understanding of carpentry techniques and methods of installation and construction.
- Provide assistance and support to project manager as needed.
- Represent to our clients the values and ideals of Fusion Builders.
- Valid Driver’s License and clean driving record.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Supply own set of tools.
- Reliable transportation.
- Proven experience as carpenter 3+ years
- Proficient in using electrical, manual equipment and measurement tools (powered saws, hammers, rulers etc.)
- Ability to read technical documents and drawings.
- Knowledge of building codes, job safety, and regulations.
- Knowledge of methods, tools, and equipment used in carpentry.
- Willingness to learn and adapt in all situations.
- Willingness to be a team player.
- Good knowledge of English and basic Math.
- Ability to stand, walk, work with your hands, climb ladders, and move 50 lbs independently for extended periods of time in all work climates.
- Willingness to work in all construction scenarios, i.e. demo, framing, flooring, trim, etc.
- Ability to communicate with client and project manager in a professional and timely manner.
- Ability to work and produce with minimal supervision.
- Paid time off after 1 year of service.
- 401k Plan (Employer matches 3% after 6 months).
- Paid Weekly (Direct deposit).
Complete the form below to apply.